Cookie-cutter bachelorette parties are out of style. These days, honoring the bride-to-be means throwing a bash that perfectly captures her fabulous personality. Planning a one-of-a-kind party, however, is easier said than done. But don’t worry, bestie! We’ll help you plan a celebration that will leave guests thinking: “This is so her.”
First things first, what’s your BFF’s vibe? Whether she’s wild at heart or chill and chic, we’ve got you covered with itinerary ideas that will take your weekend to the next level.
Your BFF is the life of the party. She’s the first to order a round of shots and the last to leave the dance floor. This bride-to-be always has a good time — and makes sure everyone else does too. Her vibrant energy lights up the room, so she deserves a weekend just as lively as she is.
- Drinks: Hire a bartender to kick off the celebration and whip up a few cocktails while the group gets ready.
- Dinner: Keep the party going with dinner prepared by a private chef. Or head to a restaurant with high-energy elements like grill tables à la Korean BBQ or table-side guac à la Mexican.
- Bar Crawl: Cheers to happily ever after and embark on a classic bar crawl. Turn the fun up a notch with a bachelorette scavenger hunt as you make your way around town.
BachPlace Pro Tip: Plan ahead and have a bar or two lined up after dinner. No one wants to waste valuable party time trying to Google where to go.
- Pool Party: Host an epic pool party from the comfort of your own backyard. Hire a DJ to keep the music going and cabana boys to keep the drinks coming.
- Dinner: Get glammed up and enjoy dinner at a trendy, local restaurant. Choose a spot where you can snap some Insta-worthy pics.
- Dancing: Grab your dancing shoes and head to one of the city’s hottest nightclubs. Reserve a table in advance for the full VIP experience.
If your thrill-seeking bestie craves excitement and new experiences, an adventurous vibe is right up her alley. She’s looking for a fun-filled weekend with as many outdoor activities (and as little downtime) as possible. Remember: A full itinerary makes for a full heart.
- Picnic: Enjoy a Pinterest-worthy picnic dinner with the sunset as your backdrop.
- Bonfire: Roast marshmallows around a fire pit (keeping in mind the local laws, of course). Instead of scary stories, swap your favorite memories of the bride.
- Sleep: Get plenty of beauty rest before embarking on the next day’s adventures.
- Hike: Rise and shine! Start the day with an early morning hike to get your body moving.
- Paddleboard: Cool off with a quick paddleboard session.
- Jeep/ATV Tour: Get down and dirty with an off-road excursion.
- Dinner: Take your tastebuds on an adventure. Think interactive dining experiences, unique cuisines and authentic flavors.
BachPlace Pro Tip: Make dinner reservations near a lively part of town. Nothing's off the table for an adventurous bride-to-be, from impromptu karaoke to a spontaneous night out.
Your BFF is the definition of “chill.” A low-key, stress-free weekend is music to her ears, and she’d love nothing more than to relax with a drink in hand. She enjoys taking it easy and going with the flow — but that’s not to say you shouldn’t come with a plan.
- Movie Night: Order takeout, throw on your matching pajamas, and queue up some of the group’s favorite rom-coms for the perfect girls’ night in.
- Brunch: Hit the snooze button a few times before heading to a local brunch spot for mimosas.
- Mani/Pedis: Add a touch of luxury to the festivities and pamper yourselves with a scheduled mani/pedi session.
- Pool Day: Grab some fun floaties and lounge by the pool for the afternoon.
- Paint & Sip: Wind down (and wine down) with a paint-and-sip class, a tried-and-true bachelorette party activity that’s fun for the entire group.
Your bestie is the queen of self-care. She’s a big fan of Pilates, loves cooking healthy recipes, and has plans to go to Bali for a wellness retreat. This bride-to-be has traded in green tea shots for green juice and wants her bachelorette weekend to be the epitome of zen.
- At-Home Sound Bath: Set the tone for the weekend with a sound bath and meditation session.
- Mocktail Class: Enjoy making cute drinks without the pesky hangover. Mocktails are a tasty alternative to boozy beverages.
- Goat Yoga: Spice up your BFF’s typical yoga routine. Goat yoga is a unique spin on traditional yoga that’s good for both the body and soul.
- Brunch: Head to a local farm-to-table restaurant for brunch everyone will feel good about.
- Spa Day: Melt away the stress of wedding planning and treat the bride-to-be to a well-deserved massage and facial.
- Cooking Class: Hire a personal chef to teach the group how to prepare the bride’s favorite healthy dinner.
No matter the vibe, it's all about customizing the celebration. So, whether you're envisioning a wild weekend or an intimate gathering, the key is to keep the bride at the center of the process and create an atmosphere that brings out the best in her. And remember: have fun, be creative and take plenty of photos!
Need a hand? Our bachelorette planning app has you covered with bride-specific recommendations and trusted vendors to match your BFF’s perfect vibe.